All people in early recovery from substance use disorder (SUD) have access to the services and supports necessary to sustain their recovery.
Encourage and increase private philanthropy and government spending to fund the infrastructure and capacity of community-based organizations providing science-based recovery support services for substance use disorder (SUD).
1. Be open to a variety of approaches to recovery.
2. Seek guidance from leaders and organizations in the field.
3. Collaborate with others in the field.
4. Celebrate the importance of philanthropic giving in the recovery community.
5. Avoid competing for funds.